Stanislav Sergeeevich Apostolov
Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor of the Theoretical Physics Department named by academician I.M. Lifshits;
Òål.: +38 (057) 707-54-30
Stanislav Apostolov was born June 2, 1984. In 2006 he graduated from the Mechanics and Mathematics Department of Kharkov National University.
In 2008-2011 he worked as an assistant and a senior lecturer at the Theoretical Physics Department and Higher Mathematics Department. From 2012 to the present time he is an associate professor at the Theoretical Physics Department.
In 2010 he defended his thesis "The electrodynamic and optical phenomena in the normal and superconducting nanosystems" on specialty 01.04.02 - theoretical physics.
He has more than 30 publications.
Research interests: electromagnetic phenomena in layered superconductors.
General courses: the classical mechanics, quantum mechanics.
Special courses: asymptotic methods.
1. O. V. Usatenko, S. S. Apostolov, Z. A. Maizelis, S. S. Melnyk. Random Finite-Valued Dynamical Systems: Additive Markov Chain Approach. Cambridge: Cambridge Scientific Publishers, Oct. 2009, 176 p.
2. V.A. Yampol'skii, Ò.M. Slipchenko, S.S. Apostolov, Z.A. Mayzelis, D.V. Kadygrob, Sergey Savel'ev and Franco Nori / Hysteretic jumps in the response of layered superconductors to electromagnetic fields // Phys. Rev. B. – 2008. – V. 78. – P. 184504(1)–184504(6).
3. S.S. Apostolov, Z.A. Maizelis, M.A. Sorokina, V.A. Yampol'skii, Franco Nori / Self-induced tunable transparency in layered superconductors // Phys. Rev. B. – 2010. – V. 82. – P. 144521(1)–144521(1).
4. O.V. Usatenko, S.S. Mel'nyk, L. Kroon, M. Johansson, R. Riklund, S.S. Apostolov. / Spectral analysis and synthesis of 1D dichotomous long-range correlated systems: From diffraction gratings to quantum wires. // Physica A. – 2008. – V. 387. – pp. 4733–4739.
5. Apostolov S. S., Mayzelis Z. A., Usatenko O. V., Yampol'skii V. A. / Non-additive properties of finite 1D Ising chains withlong-range interactions. // J. Phys. A: Math. and Theor., 2009, v. 42, 095004 (14 pp).
6. V. A. Yampol'skii, S. Savel’ev, Z. A. Mayzelis, S. S. Apostolov, F. Nori. / Anomalous Temperature Depen-dence of the Casimir Force for Thin Metal Films. // Phys. Rev. Lett., 2008. v. 101, 096803 (4 pp).
7. V. A. Yampolskii, S. S. Apostolov, Z. A. Maizelis, A. Levchenko and F. Nori. / Voltage-driven quantum oscillations of conductance in graphene. // Europhys. Lett., V. 96, P. 67009 (5 pp) (2011).