Zakhar Aleksandrovich Maizelis
Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor of the Theoretical Physics Department named by academician I.M. Lifshits;
Òål.: +38 (057) 707-54-30.
Zakhar Maizelis was born May 5, 1984. In 2006 he graduated from the Physical Department of Kharkov National University.
In 2006-2011 he worked as an assistant at the Theoretical Physics Department. From 2012 to the present time he is an associate professor at the Theoretical Physics Department.
In 2009 he defended his thesis " Non-additive statistical properties of one-dimensional Ising spin chains with long-range interactions " on specialty 01.04.02 - theoretical physics.
He has more than 30 publications.
Research interests: dynamics of quantum nanosystems.
General courses: the classical mechanics.
Special courses: Basics of quantum information theory.
1. O. V. Usatenko, S. S. Apostolov, Z. A. Maizelis, S. S. Melnyk. Random Finite-Valued Dynamical Systems: Additive Markov Chain Approach. Cambridge: Cambridge Scientific Publishers, Oct. 2009, 176 p.
2. V.A. Yampol'skii, Ò.M. Slipchenko, S.S. Apostolov, Z.A. Mayzelis, D.V. Kadygrob, Sergey Savel'ev and Franco Nori / Hysteretic jumps in the response of layered superconductors to electromagnetic fields // Phys. Rev. B. – 2008. – V. 78. – P. 184504(1)–184504(6).
3. S.S. Apostolov, Z.A. Maizelis, M.A. Sorokina, V.A. Yampol'skii, Franco Nori / Self-induced tunable transparency in layered superconductors // Phys. Rev. B. – 2010. – V. 82. – P. 144521(1)–144521(1).
4. Apostolov S. S., Mayzelis Z. A., Usatenko O. V., Yampol'skii V. A. / Non-additive properties of finite 1D Ising chains withlong-range interactions. // J. Phys. A: Math. and Theor., 2009, v. 42, 095004 (14 pp).
5. V. A. Yampol'skii, S. Savel’ev, Z. A. Mayzelis, S. S. Apostolov, F. Nori. / Anomalous Temperature Depen-dence of the Casimir Force for Thin Metal Films. // Phys. Rev. Lett., 2008. v. 101, 096803 (4 pp).
6. V. A. Yampolskii, S. S. Apostolov, Z. A. Maizelis, A. Levchenko and F. Nori. / Voltage-driven quantum oscillations of conductance in graphene. // Europhys. Lett., V. 96, P. 67009 (5 pp) (2011).
7. Z. A. Maizelis, M. L. Roukes, M. I. Dykman. / Detecting and characterizing frequency fluctuations of vibrational modes. // Phys. Rev. B. – 2011. – V. 84. – P. 144301 (7 pp.).