Yevhen D. Makovetskyi
Ph.D. in physics
Phone number: +38(057)707-51-25;
He was born in 1980 in Kharkiv. In 2002 he graduated from the Physical department of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. In 2005 he completed the post-graduate course at the Physical Optics chair of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. In 2006 he achieved Ph.D. degree in physics after defending the thesis entitled "Competition of spontaneous gratings on TE and TM modes in photosensitive waveguide films of AgCl-Ag" by the speciality "optics, laser physics".
During 2005–2008 he worked as a senior laboratory assistant and as a researcher at the Physical Optics chair. Starting from 2008 he works as an associate professor at the chair.
Scientific interests include light-matter interaction, nonlinear optical effects in light-sensitive waveguide films.
He gives lectures on "Basics of nonlinear optics", "Nonlinear optics", "Solid-state spectroscopy", "Interference and diffraction of light"; carries out practical lessons on "PC in scientific researches", "Computer modelling of physical processes" and laboratory workshops on spectroscopy, interference, diffraction.
Main scientific publications:
1. L.A. Ageev, N.Z. Galunov, V.M. Rieznikova, E.D. Makovetsky, N.L. Karavaeva, A.V. Krech Photoinduced diffraction grating in AgCl–Ag film on surface of silicone gel composition SYLGARD-184 // Funct. Mater. – 2016. – Vol.23, No.1. – pp. 127–131.
2. L.A. Ageev, V.K. Miloslavsky, E.D. Makovetsky, V.M. Volosenko Periodic Structures Formed by Ag Nanoparticles in AgCl–Ag Film Waveguides Exposed to Violet Laser Light // J. of Appl. Spectrosc. – 2013. – Vol.30, No.3. – pp.389–394.
3. V.K. Miloslavsky, E.D. Makovetsky, L.A. Ageev, K.S. Beloshenko Fused silica as a composite nanostructured material // Opt. and Spectrosc. – 2009. – Vol.107, No.5. – pp.811–815.
4. V.K. Miloslavsky, L.A. Ageev, E.D. Makovetsky, S.A. Maskevich Optical Properties of Nanostructures // Funct. Mater. – 2008. – Vol.15, No.3. – pp.313-331.
5. E.D. Makovetsky, V.K. Miloslavsky, L.A. Ageev Spontaneous grating formation in thin light-sensitive AgCl–Ag films at linear P/S-polarization of a laser beam // J. Opt. A: Pure Appl. Opt. – 2005. – Vol.7, No.7. – pp.324–332.
6. V.K. Miloslavsky, E.D. Makovetsky, L.A. Ageev Competition of the spontaneous gratings on scattered TE- and TM-modes in AgCl-Ag films under off-normal incidence of a laser beam // Opt. Commun. – 2004. – Vol.232, No.1-6. – pp.303-312.